Frank D. Lucas
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, OK
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, OK
Frank D. Lucas (born January 6, 1960) is the U.S. Representative for Oklahoma's 3rd congressional district, serving since 1994. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district, the largest in the state and one of the largest in the country, stretches from the Panhandle to the fringes of the Tulsa suburbs--almost half of the state's land mass.
Campaign Finance$6,481,546 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Ryan Weston, Florida Sugar Cane League $47,825
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $10,700,000 Control Tower 2008 $7,700,000 Fuel Systems Maintenance Hangar 2010 $3,000,000 Oklahoma State University: Technology Applications for Security Enhancement 2010 $2,400,000 Oklahoma State University: Aging Systems Sustainment and Enabling Technologies 2009 $2,201,000 Red River Basin Chloride Control, TX & OK 2010 $2,000,000 Oklahoma State University: University Multi-Spectral LaboratoriesRequested by 2009 $2,000,000 Aging Systems Sustainment and Enabling Technologies 2008 $2,000,000 Oklahoma State University: General Logistics R&D Technology Demonstrations -- Aging Systems Sustainment and Enabling Technologies (ASSET) 2009 $1,600,000 Multi-Spectral Laboratory (UML) and Analytical Services Center (ASCENT) Program 2009 $1,200,000 National Repository of Digital Forensic Intelligence (NRDFI) and the Center for Telecommunications and Network Security (CTANS)