Frank A. LoBiondo
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NJ
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NJ
Frank A. LoBiondo (born May 12, 1946) is the U.S. Representative for New Jersey's 2nd congressional district, serving since 1995. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district is at the southern end of New Jersey, and by far the biggest Congressional District in the state. It includes all of Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland and Salem Counties and parts of Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties.
Campaign Finance$10,309,209 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 28, 2014
- Fundraiser at
Feb. 12, 2014
- Breakfast at The Capitol Hill Club
Feb. 11, 2014
- Lunch at The Townhouse 11 D Street SE
- Hosted by:
- Bob Cochran, Tania Hanna
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars