- Latest Office Held:
- US House, MN
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MN
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Erik Paulsen
Erik Paulsen (born May 14, 1965) is a Republican American politician and a member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Minnesota's Third congressional district. The district, the wealthiest of the state's eight congressional districts, is located in the western portion of the Twin Cities. It includes such suburbs as Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Edina, Minnetonka and Wayzata.
Campaign Finance$8,576,045 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Dec. 3, 2013
- Reception at
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,000,000 Minnesota National Guard: Minnesota National Guard Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Reintegrate Program 2010 $1,888,000 Minnesota National Guard: Communications Aerial Platforms for Increased Situational Awareness for the Minnesota National Guard 2010 $800,000 Anoka Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids, MN for curriculum development in programs relating to the medical device manufacturing industry, including purchase of equipment 2010 $800,000 Interstate 94 / Brockton Lane Interchange, MN 2010 $500,000 City of Maple Plain, Maple Plain, MN: The City of Maple Plain for water treatment facility infrastructure 2010 $450,000 Children's Hospitals and Clinics of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN for facilities and equipment 2010 $400,000 TH 169/I-494 Interchange Construction, MN 2010 $400,000 TH 610 construction, MNRequested by 2010 $250,000 Jewish Family and Children's Service of Minneapolis, Minnetonka, MN for the Family Caregiver Access Network Demonstration Project 2010 $0 Painter Creek, MN