- Latest Office Held:
- US Senate, MA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, MA
WARREN, Elizabeth, a Senator from Massachusetts; born in Oklahoma City, Okla., June 22, 1949; attended George Washington University, 1966-1968; graduated University of Houston, B.S., 1970; graduated Rutgers University, J.D., 1976; elementary school teacher; lawyer; law professor; bankruptcy analyst; chair, Congressional Oversight Panel for the Troubled Asset Relief Program 2008-2010; special assistant to President Barack Obama for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau 2010-2011; elected as a Democrat to the United States Senate in 2012 for the term ending January 3, 2019.
Campaign Finance$19,637,179 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
covers roughly through Q3 2013
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount League of Conservation Voters $76,541 Council for a Livable World $43,399