- Office Sought:
- US House, CT
ESTY, Elizabeth, a Representative from Connecticut; born in Oak Park, Cook County, Ill., August 25, 1959; A.B., Harvard University, Cambridge, Mass., 1981; J.D., Yale University, New Haven, Conn., 1985; law clerk; lawyer; professor; member of the Cheshire, Conn., town council, 2005-2008; member of the Connecticut state house of representatives, 2008-2010; elected as a Democrat to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress (January 3, 2013-present).
Campaign Finance$3,266,816 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Elizabeth Esty Download all independent expenditures for or against Elizabeth Esty
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $3,266,816 #34 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $3,285,560 #37 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $40,990 #346 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Government Integrity Fund Action Network; TheOppose $1,099,950 Women Vote!Support $318,122 EMILY's ListSupport $318,122 Planned ParenthoodSupport $2,370
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 24, 2014
- Luncheon at Oracle Townhouse