Douglas L. Lamborn
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, CO
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CO
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Doug Lamborn
Campaign Finance$2,299,666 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $10,000,000 MDIOC Modeling and Simulation 2008 $7,300,000 Replace Squadron Operations 2010 $7,200,000 East Gate RealignmentRequested by 2009 $5,600,000 ACES 5 Ejection Seat 2008 $3,200,000 Professional Development Education -- Naval Postgraduate School PhD in Homeland Defense 2010 $2,400,000 Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR): Lighter-than-Air Stratospheric Unmanned Aerial Vehicle for Persistent Communications Relay and SurveillanceRequested by 2010 $2,400,000 University of Colorado at Colorado Springs: SupportNet for Frontline Providers 2009 $2,280,000 Improved Access to Powers Boulevard, Peterson AFB, CO 2008 $2,214,800 I-25/ SH 16 (Fort Carson Interchange) 2008 $2,000,000 Joint National Integration Center (JNIC): Ballistic Missile Defense Joint Warfighter Support -- Joint National Integration Center (JNIC)