- Latest Office Held:
- US House, WA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, WA
Richard Norman "Doc" Hastings (born February 7, 1941) is the U.S. Representative for Washington's 4th congressional district, serving since 1995. He is a member of the Republican Party. The district includes most of the central part of the state, including Yakima, Wenatchee and the Tri-Cities.
Campaign Finance$6,365,193 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $3,740,000 U.S. ARS Laboratory, Pullman, WA 2008 $3,500,000 Insitu Group, Inc: Predator UAV (JMIP) -- Integrator Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) Advanced Concepts Development 2009 $3,200,000 Portable Launch and Recovery System for Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Operation 2010 $2,846,000 Odessa Subarea Special Study 2010 $2,496,700 Link Transit Vehicle Acquisition, WA 2008 $2,459,000 Floriculture and Nursery Crops, Beltsville, MD 2010 $2,400,000 General Dynamics: Air Drop Mortar Guided Munitions for the Tactical UAVRequested by 2010 $2,400,000 Infinia: Tactical Cogeneration System 2009 $2,400,000 Advanced Tactical 2KW External Combustion Power Sources for Cogeneration Applications 2009 $2,192,000 U.S. Agricultural Research Service Laboratory, Pullman, WA