- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NV
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Alice Titus
Alice Costandina "Dina" Titus (born May 23, 1950) is the former U.S. Representative for Nevada's 3rd congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. She is a member of the Democratic Party. She previously served in the Nevada Senate and was that body's minority leader from 1993 to 2009.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$5,632,988 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,000,000 Nevada National Guard: Nevada National Guard Counter-Drug Program 2010 $3,600,000 Nevada Air National Guard: Scathe View Hyper-Spectral Imagery Upgrade for Nevada ANG 2010 $3,302,250 Southern Nevada Beltway Interchanges, NV 2010 $2,922,000 Starr Road Interchange, NV 2010 $2,000,000 Nevada Cancer Institute: Enhancing Wound Healing, Tissue Regeneration, and Biomarker Discovery 2010 $1,875,000 National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges, Reno, NV: Child Abuse Training Programs for Judicial Personnel: Victims Act Model Courts Project 2010 $1,200,000 Alternative Energy School of the Future 2010 $1,000,000 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department Las Vegas, NV: Justice Information Sharing Program 2010 $981,800 Boulder City Bypass, NV 2010 $900,000 Nevada State College, Henderson, NV for nursing education programs, which may include equipment and technology