- Office Held:
- US House, CO
- Office Sought:
- US House, CO
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Diana Degette
Diana Louise DeGette (born July 29, 1957) is the U.S. Representative for Colorado's 1st congressional district, serving since 1997, and a Chief Deputy Whip. She is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$823,424 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $823,424 #420 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $822,289 #407 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $108,829 #245 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Environment AmericaSupport $8,490 Environment ColoradoSupport $8,490 Progressive FutureSupport $5,354 Progressive Future IncSupport $5,354
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $1,000,000 I-70 Central Park Boulevard Stapleton Interchange, CO 2010 $500,000 Denver International Airport west airfield taxiway improvements, CO 2010 $500,000 Neighborhood Weatherization Collaborative 2010 $500,000 Denver Health and Hospital Authority, Denver, CO for facilities and equipment 2010 $200,000 Metropolitan State College, Denver, CO for equipment and technology for its accredited aviation training program