- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, MT
Dennis R. "Denny" Rehberg (born October 5, 1955) is the U.S. Representative for Montana's At-large congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$13,282,959 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $10,600,000 Upgrade Weapons Storage Area 2009 $10,000,000 Fort Peck Dry Prairie Rural Water System 2008 $9,840,000 Fort Peck Reservation/ Dry Prairie Rural Water System 2010 $7,600,000 MSE Technology Applications, Inc.: Mariah Hypersonic Wind Tunnel Development Program 2009 $7,000,000 Rocky Boys/North Central Montana Regional Water System 2010 $6,400,000 MSE Engineering: Cryofracture/Plasma Arc Demilitarization Program 2008 $5,904,000 Rocky Boys/North Central Montana Regional Water 2008 $5,904,000 Center for Zero Emissions Research and Technology (MT) 2009 $5,709,000 Center for Zero Emissions Research and Technology (MT) 2010 $4,844,000 Rural Montana, MT