- Office Held:
- US House, MT
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, MT
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Denny Rehberg
Dennis R. "Denny" Rehberg (born October 5, 1955) is the U.S. Representative for Montana's At-large congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$209,117 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's May 18, 2011 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $209,117 #815 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $762,277 #506 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $0 #1147 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $3,351,796 Majority PACOppose $3,002,260 Senate Majority PACOppose $3,002,260 Montana Hunters And Anglers Leadership FundOppose $1,169,694 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $931,133 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $781,747 Planned ParenthoodOppose $331,928 Planned Parenthood VotesOppose $331,928 Service Employees International UnionOppose $327,423 Montana Hunters and Anglers Action!Oppose $60,000
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals