- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, IL
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Dennis Hastert
Campaign Finance$17,132,113 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $7,227,500 METRA, Union Pacific West Line, IL 2008 $7,227,500 METRA, STAR Line, Northeastern IL 2008 $2,400,000 Northern Illinois University: Medical Technology -- Proton Therapy 2008 $1,600,000 Falex Corporation: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Center for Tribology and Coatings 2008 $1,600,000 Northern Illinois University: Medical Technology -- Neutron/Hadron Particle Therapy 2008 $1,600,000 Gentex Corp: Aviation Survivability -- Modular Advanced Helmet Vision System 2008 $984,000 Geothermal System at Sherman Hospital in Elgin, IL (IL) 2008 $705,000 Kane County, IL Sheriff's Office 2008 $490,000 Red Gate Road Bridge 2008 $295,000 The Village of Steward for Wastewater Infrastructure