- Office Held:
- US Senate, NV
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, NV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Dean Heller
Dean Heller (born May 10, 1960) is an American politician. He is a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Nevada's 2nd congressional district since 2007. He previously served as Secretary of State of Nevada (1994–2006) and a member of the Nevada Assembly (1990–1994).
Campaign Finance$351,502 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's April 29, 2011 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $351,502 #705 of 1586 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,162,492 #346 of 1586 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $3,540 #720 of 1586 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $4,925,520 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $3,735,279 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $1,942,750 Majority PACOppose $1,147,385 Senate Majority PACOppose $1,147,385 EMILY's ListOppose $940,750 Women Vote!Oppose $940,750 Service Employees International UnionOppose $323,767 Afl-CioOppose $112,458 Workers' VoiceOppose $112,458
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Aug. 13, 2014
- Annual Lake Tahoe Retreat at Lake Tahoe (NV)