- Office Held:
- US House, NV
- Office Sought:
- US House, NV
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Dean Heller
Dean Heller (born May 10, 1960) is an American politician. He is a Republican member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Nevada's 2nd congressional district since 2007. He previously served as Secretary of State of Nevada (1994–2006) and a member of the Nevada Assembly (1990–1994).
Campaign Finance$1,446,128 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,446,128 #218 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $806,681 #414 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $814,530 #58 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Right to LifeSupport $1
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $15,000,000 Rural Nevada, NV 2010 $10,800,000 Fire Station Replacement 2010 $3,600,000 Nevada Air National Guard: Scathe View Hyper-Spectral Imagery Upgrade for Nevada ANG 2010 $2,000,000 Renewable Energy Sustainable Projects 2010 $1,000,000 US 50 State Realignment, Douglas County, NV 2010 $1,000,000 Meadowood Interchange, NV 2010 $1,000,000 Washoe County Sheriff's Department, Reno, NV: Heavy Duty Command Post and Patrol Car Safety System 2010 $800,000 Renown Health Systems, Reno, NV for facilities and equipmentRequested by 2010 $800,000 Hawthorne Army Depot: Rocket Motor Contained System 2010 $800,000 Nevada National Guard: Nevada National Guard Joint Operations Center