- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Daniel Webster
Daniel Webster (born April 27, 1949) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 8th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$1,529,275 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,529,275 #210 of 728 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,498,872 #190 of 728 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $100,842 #265 of 728 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,442,821 Independence USA PACOppose $278,949 Service Employees International UnionOppose $223,361 House Majority PACOppose $223,308 EMILY's ListOppose $168,362 Women Vote!Oppose $168,362 National Right To Life Victory FundSupport $8,073 Right to LifeSupport $6,627 60 Plus AssnSupport $718
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block