Daniel E. Lungren
Daniel Edward "Dan" Lungren (born September 22, 1946) is the U.S. Representative for California's 3rd congressional district, serving since 2005. The district covers most of Sacramento County and part of Solano County, as well as all of Alpine, Amador and Calaveras counties. He is a member of the Republican Party and the Republican Study Committee.
Campaign Finance$2,693,991 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,693,991 #61 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,718,889 #52 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $58,978 #307 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $1,513,366 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesOppose $800,000 House Majority PACOppose $635,251 Sierra ClubOppose $625,799 Sierra Club Independent ActionOppose $625,799 League of Conservation VotersOppose $438,377 Friends Of DemocracyOppose $337,216 Service Employees International UnionOppose $239,245 Communications Workers Of America Working VoicesOppose $134,774 Communications Workers of AmericaOppose $134,774
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals