Daniel A. Mica
- Latest Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Daniel A. Mica
Daniel Andrew Mica (born February 4, 1944, Binghamton, New York) is an American politician and businessman. He was a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing from Florida's 11th district from 1979 to 1989, and was the president and chief executive officer of the Credit Union National Association (CUNA) from 1996 to 2010.
Campaign Finance$-24,301 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Due to refunds and other accounting issues, aggregate totals for this time frame were negative.