- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Daniel Benjamin "Dan" Maffei (muff-AY) (born July 4, 1968) is a former U.S. Representative for New York's 25th congressional district, serving from 2009 until 2011. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$8,935,308 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 29, 2014
- Reception at Le Parker Meridien
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,700,000 Reaper LRE Beddown (Wheeler Sack AAF) 2010 $1,600,000 Syracuse Research Corp: Foliage Penetrating, Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Tracking, and Engagement Radar (FORESTER) Phase II 2010 $1,600,000 Defenshield, Inc.: Mobile Defensive Fighting Position 2010 $1,245,000 Empire Corridor West High Speed Rail Improvements, Monroe County, NY 2010 $1,000,000 Empire Corridor West High Speed Rail Improvements, Oneida County ,NY 2010 $1,000,000 Empire Corridor West High Speed Rail Improvements, Wayne County , NY 2010 $960,000 UltraLife Corporation: Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Powered Tactical Charger 2010 $800,000 Welch Allyn Inc: Personal Status Monitor 2010 $750,000 Empire Corridor West High Speed Rail Improvements, Genesee County, NY 2010 $640,000 Progressive Expert Consulting, Inc.: Marine Corps Cultural and Language Training Platform