- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Connie Mack
MACK, Connie, IV, (son of Connie Mack III, step-great-grandson of Tom Connally, great-grandson of Morris Sheppard, great-great-grandson of John Levi Sheppard, husband of Mary Bono), a Representative from Florida; born in Fort Myers, Lee County, Fla., August 12, 1967; B.S., University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla., 1993; member, Florida state house of representatives, 2000-2003; marketing executive; elected as a Republican to the One Hundred Ninth and to the three succeeding Congresses (January 3, 2005-January 3, 2013); was not a candidate for reelection to the One Hundred Thirteenth Congress in 2012, but was an unsuccessful candidate for election to the United States Senate.
Campaign Finance$7,226,488 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Connie Mack Download all independent expenditures for or against Connie Mack
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $7,226,488 #9 of 1589 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $7,526,151 #8 of 1589 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $155,076 #249 of 1589 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Freedom PACSupport $3,228,626 Democratic Senatorial Campaign CmteOppose $2,357,323 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $1,866,628 Majority PACOppose $951,553 Workers' VoiceOppose $222,939 Afl-CioOppose $222,939 Right to LifeSupport $134,547 Saving Florida's FutureOppose $105,605 Independent Women's VoiceSupport $102,094 NFIB The Voice of Free Enterprise Inc.Support $87,249
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals