Campaign Finance$10,733,310 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $1,402,000 Naples to Big Marco Pass, Florida 2008 $1,296,000 University of Florida: Citrus Canker/ Greening, FL 2008 $1,235,000 Intracoastal Waterway, Caloosahatchee River to Anclote River 2009 $1,217,000 Citrus Canker/ Greening, FL 2008 $936,000 Lee County (Estero and Gasparilla Segments) 2010 $800,000 Interstate 75/Collier Boulevard/SR 84 Interchange Improvements, FL 2010 $800,000 Collier County, Naples, Fl: Emergency Services Technology, Collier County, Honda 2010 $722,000 Naples to Big Marco Pass, FL 2010 $645,000 Lee County, FL (Reimbursement) 2009 $597,000 Naples to Big Marco Pass, FL