Collin C. Peterson
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, MN
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, MN
Collin Clark Peterson (b. June 29, 1944), is the U.S. Representative for Minnesota's 7th congressional district, serving since 1991, and the ranking member of the House Agriculture Committee. He is a member of the Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party and is the dean of the Minnesota congressional delegation.
Campaign Finance$7,531,302 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 18, 2014
- Valley PAC Luncheon at Hunan Dynasty
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $5,000,000 Breckenridge, MN 2009 $4,000,000 Breckenridge, MN 2008 $3,520,000 Miscellaneous Activities -- Minnesota National Guard Reintegration Program 2008 $3,444,000 Montevideo 2009 $2,878,000 Soil Management Research, Morris, MN 2009 $2,400,000 All Terrain Ultra Tactical Vehicles 2009 $2,224,000 Minnesota Satellite Multi-Modal Collabortive Crisis and Training Network 2010 $2,000,000 Minnesota National Guard: Minnesota National Guard Beyond the Yellow Ribbon Reintegrate Program 2009 $2,000,000 Minnesota Beyond Yellow Ribbon Reintegration Program 2009 $2,000,000 MATTRACKSRequested by