- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Clifford Bundy "Cliff" Stearns, Sr. (born April 16, 1941) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 6th congressional district, serving since 1989. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$5,377,289 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $20,907,000 Regional Training Institute Ph 4 2008 $15,524,000 Regional Training Institute Phase III - Joint Ops Center Training Facility 2008 $6,000,000 Replace Communications Facility, 125th Fighter Wing 2008 $4,504,000 University of Florida: Warfighter Advanced Technology -- Remote Environmental Monitoring and Diagnostics in the Perishables Supply Chain 2010 $4,000,000 Florida National Guard: Regional Emergency Response Network Emergency Cell Phone Capability 2008 $4,000,000 Cubic Defense Applications: undistributed -- Weapons Skills Trainer 2009 $3,349,000 Jacksonville Harbor, FL 2009 $3,000,000 Weapons Skills Trainer 2009 $2,800,000 Research Support for Nanoscale Research Facility 2010 $2,200,000 University of Florida: Remote Environmental Monitoring and Diagnostics in the Perishables Supply Chain