Christopher J. Lee
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Christopher John "Chris" Lee (born April 1, 1964) is an American Republican politician from Kenmore, New York, currently serving as the United States representative for the 26th Congressional District of New York. He replaced retiring Congressman Thomas M. Reynolds in 2009. Lee is an American business executive from Clarence, New York. He has also served as director of the Patrick P. Lee Foundation, which promotes awareness, education, prevention and research of cancer and mental illness in Western New York.
Campaign Finance$2,042,219 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars