- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, UT
Campaign Finance$3,578,696 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $10,000,000 Defense Production Act Purchases -- Automated Composite Technologies and Manufacturing Center 2009 $7,000,000 SENIOR SCOUT Beyond Line-of-Sight SATCOM Data Link 2008 $6,400,000 Aerospace Propulsion and Power Technology -- Family of Motors Capability Demonstration 2009 $5,000,000 Automated Composite Technologies and Manufacturing Center 2008 $4,018,000 Provo Orem Bus Rapid Transit 2008 $3,444,000 Interdisciplinary Clean Energy Program at the University of Utah 2009 $2,000,000 Fiber Optic Conformal Acoustic Velocity Sensor (FOCAVES) 2009 $2,000,000 JAMMA Lightweight, Armored, Hybrid, Power Generating, Tactical Vehicle 2009 $1,600,000 Space Qualification of the Common Data Link 2008 $1,600,000 Klune Industries: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Lightweight, Armored, Hybrid, Power Generating, Tactical VehicleRequested by