- Latest Office Held:
- US House, ME
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, ME
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Chellie Pingree
Rochelle M. "Chellie" Pingree (born April 2, 1955) is an American politician. She is a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives, representing Maine's 1st congressional district since 2009. The district includes most of the southern part of the state, including Portland and Augusta.
Campaign Finance$6,437,924 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $7,090,000 Gate 2 Security Improvements 2010 $6,000,000 General Dynamics-Saco Defense: MK47 Mod 0 Advanced Lightweight Grenade Launcher 2010 $5,000,000 Offshore Wind Initiative (ME) 2010 $3,200,000 General Dynamics/Saco Defense (Collins) General Dynamics Armaments and Technical Products (Leahy, Snowe): Lightweight Caliber .50 Machine Gun 2010 $2,000,000 Consolidation of Structural Shops 2010 $2,000,000 Howe and Howe Technologies, Inc.: Ripsaw Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) Weaponization 2010 $2,000,000 Hybrid Composite-Concrete Bridges, ME 2010 $1,600,000 The Jackson Laboratory: Translational Research for Muscular Dystrophy 2010 $1,600,000 Hodgdon Defense Composites, LLC: Advanced Composite Manufacturing for Composite High-Speed Boat Design 2010 $1,600,000 University of Maine: Cellulose Nanocomposites Panels for Ballistic Protection