Charles W. Boustany, Jr.
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, LA
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, LA
Charles William Boustany, Jr. (pronounced /bʊˈstæni/; born February 21, 1956) is the U.S. Representative for Louisiana's 7th congressional district, serving since 2005. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$13,163,817 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Votesane PAC $52,975
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event May 22, 2014
- Mudbugs & Beer Mugs at The Eastern Market
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $17,100,000 Calcasieu River and Pass 2009 $13,894,000 Calcasieu River and Pass, LA 2008 $2,500,000 3001, Inc.: N/A -- China Geospatial Data Project 2009 $1,828,000 Mermentau River, LA 2009 $1,716,000 Freshwater Bayou, LA 2008 $1,470,000 Lafayette Regional Airport, airport upgrades 2008 $1,000,000 C&C Technologies: Ocean Warfighting Environment Applied Research -- Littoral Battlespace Sensing (LBS) & Autonomous Underwater Vehicle System (UAV) Program 2009 $956,000 Southwest Coastal Louisiana Hurricane Protection, LA 2008 $808,500 Multimodal Transportation Facility 2008 $738,000 The Gulf Petro Initiative (LA)