- Office Sought:
- US House, NH
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Charles Bass
Charles Foster "Charlie" Bass (born January 8, 1952) is the U.S. Representative for New Hampshire's 2nd congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously held the seat from 1995 to 2007. He has followed the footsteps of his father, Perkins, who also represented the same New Hampshire district.
Campaign Finance$1,242,838 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,242,838 #286 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,249,005 #272 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $31,676 #354 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $968,365 Women Vote!Oppose $67,568 EMILY's ListOppose $67,568 National Fedn of Independent BusinessSupport $33,833 Planned ParenthoodOppose $30,822 Planned Parenthood VotesOppose $30,822 Rightchange.com Inc (527 Political Org)Support $15,166 Business Industry PACSupport $11,499 Revere AmericaSupport $1,566 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueOppose $1,005
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals