Carolyn B. Maloney
- Latest Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Carolyn Bosher Maloney (born February 19, 1946) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 14th congressional district, serving since 1993. She is a member of the Democratic Party. The district, popularly known as the "silk stocking district", includes most of Manhattan's East Side; Astoria and Long Island City in Queens; and Roosevelt Island.
Campaign Finance$12,611,979 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 29, 2013
- Breakfast at The Home of Carolyn Maloney
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $10,000,000 Section 8075 -- Intrepid Foundation 2009 $3,600,000 Sniper Training System (STS) 2008 $3,200,000 L-3 Communications: Standard Boats -- Digital Deployed Training Campus (DDTC) for the Air National Guard 2008 $3,200,000 Verdant Power: Facilities Improvement -- Kinetic Hydropower System (KHPS) Turbine 2008 $3,200,000 C9 Corporation, C9 Corporation, and Fala Technologies: Combat Vehicle and Automotive Advanced Technology -- Defect-Free Commercially Viable Si/C Semiconductor Using Superlattice Technology 2009 $2,560,000 Commercially Viable Si/C Power Semiconductors Using Superlattice Technology 2010 $2,400,000 New York University: Center of Excellence in Infectious Diseases and Human Microbiome 2009 $2,400,000 Kinetic Hydropower System (KHPS) Turbine 2009 $1,627,000 WMD Civil Support Team for New York State 2009 $1,024,000 WMFJ—Civil Support Team for New York