- Office Sought:
- US Senate, CA
Carly Fiorina (born Cara Carleton Sneed; September 6, 1954) is an American businesswoman and a former Republican nominee for the United States Senate representing California. Fiorina served as chief executive officer of Hewlett-Packard from 1999 to 2005 and previously was an executive at AT&T; and its equipment and technology spinoff, Lucent. She currently serves on the boards of several organizations.
Campaign Finance$21,338,846 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $21,338,846 #4 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $22,635,900 #4 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $0 #58 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Women Vote!Oppose $1,109,000 EMILY's ListOppose $1,109,000 Right to LifeSupport $243,014 American Principles in ActionSupport $132,986 Moveon.orgOppose $109,992 Susan B Anthony ListSupport $62,500 FreedomWorksSupport $60,170 Citizens for a Sound EconomySupport $60,170 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueOppose $45,402 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaOppose $45,402
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals