C. W Bill Young
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
YOUNG, Charles William (Bill), a Representative from Florida; born in Harmarville, Allegheny County, Pa., December 16, 1930; Army National Guard, 1948-1957; member of the Florida state senate, 1960-1970 and minority leader, 1966-1970; member, Florida Constitution Revision Commission, 1965-1967; delegate to Republican National Convention, 1968, 1972, 1976, and 1984; elected as a Republican to the Ninety-second and to the twenty-one succeeding Congresses (January 3, 1971-present); chair, Committee on Appropriations (One Hundred Sixth through One Hundred Eighth Congresses).
Campaign Finance$5,537,359 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
covers roughly through Q4 2013
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals