Brian P. Bilbray
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, CA
- Lobbying Activity
- See also: Lobbyist profile for Brian P. Bilbray
Brian Phillip Bilbray (born January 28, 1951) is the U.S. Representative for California's 50th congressional district, serving since 2006, and previously for the 49th district from 1995 to 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$11,195,103 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 10, 2013
- Evening Reception at Law Offices of Frederick H. Graefe, PLLC
- Hosted by:
- Frederick Graefe
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,800,000 California National Guard: Eagle Vision III 2009 $2,400,000 Infectious and Inflammatory Disease Center at the Burnham Institute for Medical Research (Note: Department of Defense Military Health System Enhancement 2009 $1,350,000 County of San Diego, Sheriff: County of San Diego, Sheriff San Diego and Imperial Counties Regional Communications System Upgrade 2010 $1,200,000 General Atomic Aeronautical Systems, Inc.: Predator C 2010 $1,200,000 San Diego County, San Diego, CA: Regional Communications System (RCS) Upgrade 2008 $1,198,500 San Diego County, CA Sheriff's Department 2010 $1,000,000 SR-56 to I-5 Interchange Connector, San Diego, CARequested by 2009 $1,000,000 City of San Diego, CARequested by 2008 $984,000 Southern California Beach Processes Study 2010 $897,000 Collection and Study of Basic Data: Coastal Field Data Collection (Coastal Data Information Program & Southern CA Beach Processes Study, CA)