- Office Held:
- US House, SC
- Office Sought:
- US House, SC
Robert Durden "Bob" Inglis, Sr. (born October 11, 1959) is a former U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 4th congressional district, serving from 2005 until 2011. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously represented the district from 1993 to 1999. The district includes much of the Upstate region, including Greenville and Spartanburg.
Campaign Finance$634,127 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $634,127 #550 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $790,543 #502 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $0 #1290 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $2,240,000 Miliken and Company: Moldable Fabric Armor 2010 $1,000,000 Clemson University Cellulosic Biofuel Pilot Plant 2010 $750,000 SC-TAC Airport taxiway B improvements, SC 2010 $500,000 Fairforest at N. Blackstock Rd Intersection and Rail crossing, SCRequested by 2010 $500,000 Clemson University Cyberinstitute 2010 $300,000 High Temperature Hydrogen Generation SystemsRequested by 2010 $300,000 Salters Road Expansion Along I-85, Greenville, SC 2010 $90,000 Reedy River, SC