- Latest Office Held:
- US House, SC
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, SC
Robert Durden "Bob" Inglis, Sr. (born October 11, 1959) is a former U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 4th congressional district, serving from 2005 until 2011. He is a member of the Republican Party. He previously represented the district from 1993 to 1999. The district includes much of the Upstate region, including Greenville and Spartanburg.
Campaign Finance$3,798,025 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2008 $4,000,000 P-3 Series -- P-3 Command; Control; Communications and Computers (C4) for Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) 2008 $3,000,000 Cytec Industries: Materials -- Advanced Carbon Fiber Research and Testing Initiative 2008 $2,800,000 Milliken & Co: Force Readiness Operations Support -- Extended Cold Weather Clothing System - Gen IIIRequested by 2009 $2,400,000 Advanced Carbon Fiber Research and Test Initiative 2010 $2,240,000 Miliken and Company: Moldable Fabric Armor 2009 $1,427,250 Clemson University Cyberinstitute (SC) 2009 $1,280,000 Power Dense Transmissions 2010 $1,000,000 Clemson University Cellulosic Biofuel Pilot Plant 2008 $984,000 BioEthanol Collaborative (SC) 2009 $951,500 Clemson University Cellulosic Biofuel Pilot Plant in Charleston, SC