- Office Held:
- US Senate, TN
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, TN
CORKER, Robert (Bob), a Senator from Tennessee; born in Orangeburg, S.C., August 24, 1952; attended the public schools in Chattanooga, Tenn.; graduated with a bachelor of science degree in industrial management, University of Tennessee 1974; commercial real estate developer; construction company owner; unsuccessful candidate for the United States Senate 1994; commissioner, Tennessee Finance and Administration Department 1995-1996; mayor of Chattanooga 2001-2005; elected as a Republican to the United States Senate in 2006 for the term commencing January 3, 2007; reelected in 2012 for the term ending January 3, 2019.
Campaign Finance$9,978,153 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Bob Corker Download all independent expenditures for or against Bob Corker
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $9,978,153 #19 of 59 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $5,453,512 #36 of 59 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $5,676,609 #1 of 59 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Oct. 19, 2014
- Corker Golf Outing at Honors Course Golf Course