- Office Held:
- US Senate, PA
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, PA
Robert Patrick "Bob" Casey, Sr. (January 9, 1932 — May 30, 2000) was an American politician from Pennsylvania. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 42nd Governor of Pennsylvania from 1987 to 1995. He previously served as a state senator (1963-68) and Auditor General of Pennsylvania (1969-77).
Campaign Finance$2,121,834 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,121,834 #83 of 64 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,069,604 #96 of 64 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $1,315,935 #21 of 64 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount David J. Urban, Acg $30,600 Paulette C. Pidcock, PPL Corp $20,350
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Dec. 11, 2013
- Holiday Lunch at Charlie Palmer Steak
Nov. 20, 2013
- Hockey Game at Verizon Center
July 29, 2013
- Beyonce (and Bob) Concert at Verizon Center
June 11, 2013
- Beer with Bob Happy Hour at Metro Center Rooftop
- Hosted by:
- Don Auerbach, Rob Getzoff, Andy Lewin, Daniele Baierlein, Ron Platt, Jason Rosenstock, Izzy Klein, Sean D'Arcy, Marshall Matz
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars