- Office Held:
- US Senate, PA
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, PA
Robert Patrick "Bob" Casey, Sr. (January 9, 1932 — May 30, 2000) was an American politician from Pennsylvania. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 42nd Governor of Pennsylvania from 1987 to 1995. He previously served as a state senator (1963-68) and Auditor General of Pennsylvania (1969-77).
Campaign Finance$11,044,267 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $11,044,267 #16 of 59 Senate candidates
- Total Spent:
- $12,363,026 #16 of 59 Senate candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $110,002 #30 of 59 Senate candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $735,999 Fight for the DreamOppose $465,000 Patriot Majority UsaSupport $313,515 Afl-CioSupport $117,973 Workers' VoiceSupport $112,533 Susan B Anthony ListOppose $40,000 America VotesSupport $23,333 American Majority ActionOppose $9,837 Heritage Action for AmericaOppose $3,912 Intl Brotherhood of Electrical WorkersSupport $2,048
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event March 14, 2014
- Pittsburgh Pirates Spring Training Weekend at TBD
Dec. 11, 2013
- Holiday Lunch at Charlie Palmer Steak
Nov. 20, 2013
- Hockey Game at Verizon Center