- Office Held:
- US Senate, FL
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Bill Nelson
Campaign Finance$13,332,928 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending American CrossroadsOppose $4,022,606 Freedomworks For AmericaOppose $1,006,057 Florida Freedom PACSupport $363,376 Afl-CioSupport $257,359 Workers' VoiceSupport $257,359 American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic EmployeesSupport $233,538 Saving Florida's FutureSupport $201,213 Reinventing a New Direction - RANDPACOppose $125,000 Fsa PACSupport $47,479 Service Employees International UnionSupport $37,698
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block