- Office Held:
- US Senate, FL
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, FL
- State Candidancy or Office Held:
- See also: State profile for Bill Nelson
Campaign Finance$2,062,037 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $8,400,000 Combat Weapons Training Facility 2010 $6,000,000 Moffit Cancer Center (Tampa): National Functional Genomics Center 2010 $4,800,000 University of Hawaii, Florida A&M University (Brown, and Arkansas State University (Berry): Standoff Improvised Explosive Detection Program 2010 $4,500,000 DRS Technologies Optronics: Bradley Third Generation FURRequested by 2010 $4,200,000 Nicholson Center for Surgical Advancement Medical Robotics and Simulation: Nicholson Center for Surgical Advancement Medical Robotics and Simulation 2010 $4,000,000 Florida National Guard: Regional Emergency Response Network Emergency Cell Phone Capability 2010 $4,000,000 Alliant Techsystems: AN/AARJ)7B(V)X Missile Warning SystemRequested by
- Bill Nelson (D-FL),
- and Bill Young (R-FL)
2010 $4,000,000 Florida State University: Integration of Electro-Kinetic Weapons into Next Generation Navy Ships 2010 $4,000,000 Lockheed Martin: Javelin Warhead Improvement Program 2010 $4,000,000 Applied Research Associates: Bio-JPS Fuel Development