- Office Held:
- US Senate, MD
- Office Sought:
- US Senate, MD
Campaign Finance$710,083 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Donor Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Thomas F. Fise, American College of Gastroenterology $22,500
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event Sept. 5, 2014
- Maryland Golf Weekend at The Inn at Perry Cabin & Harbourtown Golf Course
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $15,500,000 Advanced Chemistry Laboratory 2010 $6,520,000 RDTE Support Facility, Ph 2 2010 $5,000,000 Patuxent River Surface and Aviation Interoperability Laboratory (Mikulski) Patuxent River Naval Air Station (Hoyer, Cardin): National Aviation Enterprise Interoperability with Carrier Strike and Expeditionary Group Forces 2010 $4,400,000 BRAC-Related Improvements, Montgomery County, MD 2010 $4,000,000 Northrop Grumman Electronic Systems: Vehicle and Dismount Exploitation Radar (VADER) 2010 $4,000,000 Patuxent River Naval Air Station: Improved Capabilities for Irregular Warfare Platforms 2010 $3,500,000 Center for Energetic Concepts Development: Energetics S&T Workforce Development 2010 $3,200,000 Naval Surface Warfare Center, Carderock Division: Naval Ship Hydrodynamic Test Facilities 2010 $3,200,000 Applied Signal Technology: Intelligent Explosives Detection 2010 $3,000,000 Baltimore Red Line, MD