- Office Sought:
- US House, OR
Arthur B. Robinson (born 1942) is an American scientist and activist. He is the founder, president, and professor of chemistry at the Oregon Institute of Science and Medicine, which describes itself as a research institute that studies protein chemistry, nutrition, and predictive and preventive medicine. He is also the developer of the Robinson Curriculum, described as a "self-teaching" "K-12 home school curriculum". In 2010, he was the Republican candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives from Oregon's 4th congressional district.
Campaign Finance$1,309,622 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2010 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $1,309,622 #252 of 713 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $1,316,028 #241 of 713 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $21,566 #395 of 713 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Concerned Taxpayers of AmericaSupport $381,017 Patriot Majority PACOppose $30,941 Patriot Majority UsaOppose $30,941 Patriot MajorityOppose $30,941 Right to LifeSupport $23,223
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block