Anthony D. Weiner
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Anthony David Weiner (pronounced /ˈwiːnər/; born September 4, 1964) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 9th congressional district, serving since 1999. He is a member of the Democratic Party.
Campaign Finance$4,387,950 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2009 $5,848,000 New York Harbor, NY & NJ (Drift Removal) 2008 $4,800,000 Jamaica Bay Unit of Gateway National Recreation AreaRequested by 2009 $3,680,000 Precision Guided Airdropped Equipment 2010 $2,400,000 Gateway National Recreation Area: Remediation of let Fuel Contamination at Floyd Bennett Field 2009 $2,000,000 Automatic Aim-Point Targeting Technology with Enhanced ImagingRequested by 2009 $1,699,000 Project Condition Surveys, NY 2010 $1,500,000 GMHC, New York City, NY: Protecting Health and Building a Prosperous Future for At-Risk Youth in New York City 2010 $900,000 Development of Pollution Prevention Technologies 2009 $882,000 New York Harbor, NY & NJ (Prevention of Obstructive Deposits) 2008 $735,000 Ferry Infrastructure