Ann McLane Kuster
- Office Sought:
- US House, NH
Ann McLane Kuster (born 5 September 1956, commonly known as Annie Kuster) – an American lawyer, author and Democratic activist from Hopkinton, New Hampshire – is running in the Democratic Primary for Congress in New Hampshire's 2nd congressional district which covers the western and northern parts of New Hampshire, including Nashua, the state's second largest city, and Concord, the state capital. New Hampshire's 2nd congressional district is currently represented by Congressman Paul Hodes who will be running for Senate, thus abandoning his bid for re-election.
Campaign Finance$3,153,094 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $3,153,094 #39 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $3,173,921 #40 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $6,804 #475 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $1,798,272 Fsa PACSupport $85,560 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalSupport $6,375 Service Employees International UnionSupport $6,375 NARAL Pro-Choice AmericaSupport $23 National Abortion Rights Action LeagueSupport $23
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event July 20, 2014
- Brunch at Tidewater Inn