Ann Marie Buerkle
- Office Held:
- US House, NY
- Office Sought:
- US House, NY
Ann Marie Buerkle (BUR-kuhl) (née Colella) (born May 8, 1951) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 25th congressional district, elected in 2010 in an upset of incumbent Dan Maffei. She is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$2,003,710 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $2,003,710 #132 of 721 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $2,059,235 #110 of 721 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $25,614 #382 of 721 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $962,223 League of Conservation VotersOppose $419,734 Independence USA PACOppose $403,841 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $290,040 League Of Conservation Voters Victory FundOppose $212,347 House Majority PACOppose $182,370 Friends Of DemocracyOppose $170,932 National Republican Congressional CmteSupport $42,020 National Rifle AssnSupport $32,896 National Rifle Association Institute For Legislative ActionSupport $32,896
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Bundled Lobbyist ContributionsLobbyists and lobbying firms that raised money from multiple donors on behalf of the politician. Contributions from the lobbyist or firm itself are not included.
Bundler Amount Susan B Anthony List Inc. Candidate Fund $42,878