- Latest Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Ander Crenshaw (born September 1, 1944) is the U.S. Representative for Florida's 4th congressional district, serving since 2001. He is a member of the Republican Party.
Campaign Finance$4,320,284 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $26,360,000 Fitness CenterRequested by 2008 $6,000,000 Replace Communications Facility, 125th Fighter Wing 2009 $5,650,000 Jacksonville Harbor, FL 2008 $5,439,000 Nassau County 2009 $4,019,000 Intracoastal Waterway, Jacksonville to Miami, FL 2008 $3,800,000 Intracoastal Waterway (IWW), Jacksonville to Miami, Florida. 2009 $3,380,000 Aircraft RefuelingRequested by 2009 $3,349,000 Jacksonville Harbor, FL 2010 $3,200,000 Florida State University: Nanotubes Optimized for Lightweight Exceptional Strength (HOLES) 2010 $3,200,000 University of North Florida: Ruggedized Military Laptop Fuel Cell Power Supply-Project Phase 3