- Office Sought:
- US House, CA
Ami Bera (born March 2, 1965) is a physician and the 2010 Democratic nominee for California's 3rd congressional district.
Campaign Finance$3,619,757 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $3,619,757 #22 of 722 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $3,564,211 #26 of 722 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $107,506 #256 of 722 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending National Republican Congressional CmteOppose $2,426,556 American Society of AnesthesiologistsSupport $75,000 Environment AmericaSupport $58,481 National Nurses United For Patient ProtectionSupport $54,500 National Nurses UnitedSupport $54,500 Ob-Gyn PACSupport $40,000 Physicians for Women's HealthSupport $40,000 Service Employees International UnionSupport $366
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event July 31, 2013
- Luncheon at National Association of Spine Specialists
- Hosted by:
- American Society of Anesthesiologists PAC, National Emergency Medicine PAC, American College of Physicians Services PAC, American Academy of Ophthamology (OPHTH) PAC, SpinePAC
June 17, 2013
- Labor Breakfast at National Democratic Club Townhouse
June 11, 2013
- Breakfast Reception at American Medical Association
- Hosted by:
- American Medical Association PAC