Allen B. West
- Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Allen Bernard West (born February 7, 1961) is a Republican U.S. Representative from Florida's 22nd congressional district, serving since January 2011. He is the first African-American Republican Congressman from Florida since Josiah T. Walls in 1876.
Campaign Finance$19,245,367 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through candidate's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Summaryoverview of how much the candidate raised and spent, and who contributed it
- Total Raised:
- $19,245,367 #3 of 728 House candidates
- Total Spent:
- $18,471,216 #3 of 728 House candidates
- Cash on Hand:
- $940,574 #46 of 728 House candidates
Contributions Over Timereflects only contributions over $200, as smaller contributions are not individually reported. For some candidates a significant portion of their fundraising may not be captured by this chart.
Independent Expendituresoutside groups that spent money supporting or opposing the candidate
Committee Name Support/Oppose Total Spending House Majority PACOppose $2,480,384 Democratic Congressional Campaign CmteOppose $468,121 Freedomworks For AmericaSupport $245,028 Yg Action FundSupport $227,030 Service Employees International UnionOppose $207,145 Black America's Political Action CommitteeSupport $53,460 American SunriseOppose $52,802 Working Assets Long DistanceOppose $50,354 Service Employees International Union Pea-FederalOppose $47,234 American Conservative UnionSupport $21,560
Donor Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block