- Latest Office Held:
- US House, FL
- Latest Office Sought:
- US House, FL
Campaign Finance$3,087,565 Received
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Top IndustriesOpenSecrets.org and FollowTheMoney.org classify contribution data into about 100 industries.
In State vs. Out of Statecontributions from individuals, in dollars
Individuals vs. PACsin dollars
- PAC Color Block
- Organizations' PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Recent and upcoming fundraisersFull invitations can be viewed at Party Time
Date Event July 17, 2014
- Breakfast at Kieloch Consulting Townhouse
Figures are based on both committee earmark disclosures and on analysis of appropriations bill text. Table shows top 10 earmarks, ordered by dollar amount in the final version of the bill. Earmarks from the president's budget proposal are not included.
For more information, see our Earmark Methodology page.
In State vs. Out of Statein dollars
Fiscal Year Amount Description 2010 $4,200,000 Nicholson Center for Surgical Advancement Medical Robotics and Simulation: Nicholson Center for Surgical Advancement Medical Robotics and Simulation 2010 $3,422,000 U.S. ARS Laboratory, Canal Point, FL 2010 $1,200,000 Sharpes Ferry Bridge, FL 2010 $550,000 Lynx's Central Station improvements, Orlando, FL 2010 $500,000 Orange County Library System, Orlando, FL for Spanish language media and books 2010 $500,000 Emergency Operations Center, City of Tavares, FL 2010 $300,000 Orange County Solar Demonstration & Research Facility 2010 $250,000 Orlando Health, Orlando, FL: Orange County Children's Advocacy Center Programs 2010 $220,000 Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando, FL: Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Metro Orlando, FL for Small business training, assistance and outreach 2010 $200,000 Prevent Blindness Florida, Tampa, FL for the See the Difference Vision Screening Program