Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Zettacore Inc
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3222 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008 S.3258 Modernizing and Strengthening Investor Protection Act of 2010 H.R.3326 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1436 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 S.3258 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2009 S.3635 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3800 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.5427 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2007