Zero To Three
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Zero To Three
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Family, Abortion & Adoption,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Zero To Three" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Zero To Three
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Zero To Three
- Toggle 3 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA Sulfoxaflor; New Active Ingredient 2010
- Toggle 2 FRA Federal Railroad Administration - Notifications 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Front of Pack and Shelf Tag Nutrition Symbols; Establishment of Docket; Request for Comments and Information 2010
- Toggle 2 WHD Reasonable Break Time for Nursing Mothers 2010
- Toggle 1 FWS Bull Trout Revised Critical Habitat 2009
- Toggle 1 ED Investing in Innovation--Notice of Proposed Priorities, Requirements, Definitions, and Selection Criteria 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans – Maricopa County PM-10 Nonattainment Area; Serious Area Plan for Attainment of the 24-Hour PM-10 Standard; Clean Air Act Section 189(d); Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Pinal County, Arizona; Area Redesignation for the 1987 24-hour PM10 National Ambient Air Quality Standard 2010
- Toggle 1 EBSA Interim Final Rules for Group Health Plans and Health Insurance Coverage Relating to Status as a Grandfathered Health Plan Under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act 2010