Campaign Finance$70,535 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Zenith Electronics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 S.911 SPECTRUM Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.3101 Twenty-First Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 28 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Zenith Electronics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Zenith Electronics
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Zenith Electronics
- Toggle 6 USCBP Distribution of Continued Dumping and Subsidy Offset to Affected Domestic Producers 2006
- Toggle 2 DOT Aer Lingus Group, Plc, et al. - Complaint Against Los Angeles World Airport, et al. - New Terminal Charges at Los Angeles International Airport 2007
- Toggle 1 NTIA The Household Eligibility and Application Process of the Coupon Program for Individuals Residing in Nursing Homes and Households that Utilize Post Office Boxes: Waiver 2008
- Toggle 1 ITA Certain Frozen Fish Fillets from the Socialist Republic of Vietnam: Extension of Time Limit for Final Results of the First Antidumping Duty Administrative Review 2005
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations, etc.: Certain Mobile Telephones and Modems 2011
- Toggle 1 ITC Investigations, etc.: Certain Electronic Devices Having Digital Television Receiver and Components Thereof 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5311–N–03 Buy American Exception Under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 2009
- Toggle 1 DOT Organization and Delegation of Powers and Duties 1999
- Toggle 1 EPA National Priorities List, Proposed Rule #43 2005
- Toggle 1 DOT IATA - Approval of Agreement(s) 2003
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Zenith Electronics" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 1 person on 1 committee